Cricket Hopper Launch Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Cricket Hoppers competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
2. The Cricket Hoppers competition is running between 30th December and midnight on the 9th January.
Main Prize – One free place on the Spring term 2020.
3. The winner will be allocated a class on Saturdays at Kings’ School, Winchester OR Sundays at Prince’s Mead school, Winchester, for spring term 2020. Cricket Hoppers is open for children aged 3-8.
Five Runner up prizes – One free childs t-shirt, per runner up.
4. The main winner and five runners up places will be picked at random using a random number generator on the 10th January.
5. We will contact the winners on the 10th January via facebook messenger, and will announce the winners on Facebook and Instagram on the 10th January.
6. If you are the winner and have already booked and paid for a space in one of our classes, we will arrange a refund for you.
7. To enter participants must:
A) Like and share the post on either Instagram or Facebook.
B) Follow and like the Cricket Hoppers page on Instagram and Facebook.
C) Comment using #CricketHoppers and tag a friend (or as many as you like, 1 entry per friend)